A block of arable land extending in total to 45.600 acres (18.454 hectares) (more or less) with 2 agricultural buildings, in Station Road, Wisbech St. Mary. For sale by Private Treaty, as a whole, with Vacant Possession.
1. SITUATION - The land is situated at Station Road on the northern edge of the Village of Wisbech St. Mary.
2. METHOD OF SALE - The land is offered for sale by Private Treaty as a whole and prospective Purchasers are invited to make contact with Maxey Grounds & Co., 20 - 24 Market Place, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9JH to discuss their interest at an early date.
3. EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS AND COMPLETION - Exchange of Contracts will take place 21 days after receipt by the Purchaser(s) Solicitor of the draft contract, with completion as soon as possible, thereafter.
4. POSSESSION - Vacant Possession upon completion of the Purchase.
Early entry may be permitted, upon payment of a double deposit, in order that the Purchaser can carry out cultivations, etc. at his own risk.
5. TENANT RIGHT - All unexhausted manurial values and lime residues are included in the sale.
In addition to the purchase price, the Purchaser will be required to pay for cultivations carried out, seeds drilled, manures and sprays applied since the 2016 harvest, if any. Further details available from the Agent.
No claim for dilapidations, if any, shall be made by the Purchaser against the Vendor.
6. NITRATE VULNERABLE ZONE - The land lies within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
7. BASIC PAYMENTS SCHEME - The arable land has been registered with the Rural Payments Agency under the Basic Payment Scheme and Entitlements have been established and claimed. It is intended that Entitlements will be transferred to the Purchaser (or his nominee) following completion of the sale.
The Vendor will retain all payments in respect of the 2016 claim year.
8. COUNTRYSIDE STEWARDSHIP SCHEME - The land is not in any Stewardship Scheme.
9. UNDERDRAINAGE - It is believed that the land may have been underdrained in the past.
10. SERVICES - There are no services connected to the land.
11. OUTGOINGS - Such are the outgoings, as are known, are mentioned in these Particulars, but no guarantee is given that the amounts stated are accurate or that all outgoings appear.
All the land falls within the North Level area and drainage rates are payable .
12. OVERAGE CLAUSE - The land is sold subject to an existing overage clause from a previous transaction. This reserves 30% of any development value for a period of 20 years, running from 2016.
13. SPORTING RIGHTS - The Sporting Rights are included in the sale.
14. MINERAL RIGHTS - The minerals, so far as they are owned, are included in the sale.
15. BOUNDARIES - The Vendor will not be bound to determine the ownership of boundaries. The Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the ownership of the boundaries.
16. RIGHTS OF WAY AND EASEMENTS - The land is offered for sale with the benefit of, and subject to, all rights of way, water and other rights and to all the easements and wayleaves for electric cables, wires, pylons, stays and transformers (if any) also all telephone poles and wires at present erected on or passing over or under the land and to all agreements or pending arrangements in regard, thereto.
There is a right of way for the owners of the adjoining residential property in Station Road to gain access over the gravel roadway to their property.
17. MISREPRESENTATION ACT - The Particulars are intended as a guide to prospective Purchaser(s) to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up any negotiations, but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way, or for any other purpose, whatever, and accordingly, neither their accuracy, nor the continued availability of the property, is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agent, nor the Vendor are to be, or become under any liability, or claim, in respect of their contents. In the event of the Agent or the Vendor's Solicitor supplying any further information, or expressing any opinion to the prospective Purchasers, whether oral, or in writing, such information or expression of the opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these Particulars.
18. PLANS,AREA AND SCHEDULES - These have been prepared as accurately as possible, based upon Ordnance Survey and other plans. They are published for administrative purposes only and although believed to be correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed.
19. VALUE ADDED TAX - Any guide price quoted or discussed is exclusive of V.A.T.. In the event that a sale of the property, or part of the property, becomes chargeable a supply for the purpose of V.A.T. such tax will be payable (or become payable) by the Purchaser(s), in addition to the purchase price.
20. PARTICULARS - The Particulars were prepared in December 2016.
21. VIEWING - Interested parties may view at their own risk, during daylight hours, with a set of Particulars in hand.
22. FURTHER INFORMATION - Please contact Maxey Grounds & Co., Agricultural Department, 20 - 24 Market Place, March, PE15 9JH.
Telephone number: 01354 602030 e-mail: email@example.com