97.95 Acres (39.63 Hectares) (more or less) of Arable Land available as a Whole or as Four Individual Lots. No potatoes grown since 2006. For Sale by Private Treaty with the benefit of Vacant Possession. Guide price: £900,000.
1. SITUATION - The land is situated at Binnimoor to the east of March.
2. METHOD OF SALE - The land is offered for sale by Private Treaty as a whole or in up to 4 Lots and prospective Purchasers are invited to make contact with Maxey Grounds & Co., 20 - 24 Market Place, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9JH to discuss their interest at an early date.
3. EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS AND COMPLETION - Exchange of Contracts will take place 21 days after receipt by the Purchaser(s) Solicitor of the draft contract, with completion as soon as possible, thereafter.
4. POSSESSION - Vacant Possession upon completion of the Purchase.
Early entry may be permitted, upon payment of a double deposit, in order that the Purchaser can carry out cultivations, etc. at his own risk.
5. TENANT RIGHT - All unexhausted manurial values and lime residues are included in the sale.
In addition to the purchase price, the Purchaser will be required to pay for cultivations carried out, seeds drilled, manures and sprays applied since the 2016 harvest, if any. Further details available from the Agent.
No claim for dilapidations, if any, shall be made by the Purchaser against the Vendor.
6. NITRATE VULNERABLE ZONE - The land lies within a Nitrate Vulnerable Zone.
7. BASIC PAYMENTS SCHEME - The arable land has been registered with the Rural Payments Agency under the Basic Payment Scheme and Entitlements have been established and claimed. It is intended that Entitlements will be transferred to the Purchaser (or his nominee) following completion of the sale.
The Vendor will retain all payments in respect of the 2016 claim year, the Purchaser(s) will be required to indemnify the Vendor in respect of any breaches of cross compliance up to 31st December 2016.
8. COUNTRYSIDE STEWARDSHIP SCHEME - The land is currently entered into the Higher Level Stewardship Scheme, but will be removed on sale.
9. UNDERDRAINAGE – Most of the land has been underdrained in the past and copies of the plans are available upon request.
10. SERVICES - There are no services connected to the land.
11. POTATOES – The Vendors ceased growing potatoes in 2006 and ,therefore, none of the land has grown potatoes since at least that time.
12. OUTGOINGS - Such are the outgoings, as are known, are mentioned in these Particulars, but no guarantee is given that the amounts stated are accurate or that all outgoings appear.
All the land falls within the Middle Level area and drainage rates are payable . Rates are also payable to the March East Internal Drainage Board.
13. DRAINWORKS - March East Internal Drainage Board will be carrying out drain cleansing of Horsemoor Drain after the 2016 harvest. It is proposed that dredged matter will be deposited along the western and northern boundaries of Lot 1. Further details from the Agents
14. SPORTING RIGHTS - The Sporting Rights are included in the sale.
15. MINERAL RIGHTS - The minerals, so far as they are owned, are included in the sale.
16. BOUNDARIES - The Vendor will not be bound to determine the ownership of boundaries. The Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the ownership of the boundaries.
17. RIGHTS OF WAY AND EASEMENTS - The land is offered for sale with the benefit of, and subject to, all rights of way, water and other rights and to all the easements and wayleaves for electric cables, wires, pylons, stays and transformers (if any) also all telephone poles and wires at present erected on or passing over or under the land and to all agreements or pending arrangements in regard, thereto.
Lot 2 is sold subject to a right of way along part of the eastern boundary, for the owner of Lot 3 to gain access over the existing stow way.
18. MISREPRESENTATION ACT - The Particulars are intended as a guide to prospective Purchasers to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up any negotiations, but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way, or for any other purpose, whatever, and accordingly, neither their accuracy, nor the continued availability of the property, is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agent, nor the Vendor are to be, or become under any liability, or claim, in respect of their contents. In the event of the Agent or the Vendor's Solicitor supplying any further information, or expressing any opinion to the prospective Purchasers, whether oral, or in writing, such information or expression of the opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these Particulars.
19. PLANS,AREA AND SCHEDULES - These have been prepared as accurately as possible, based upon Ordnance Survey and other plans. They are published for administrative purposes only and although believed to be correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed.
20. VALUE ADDED TAX - Any guide price quoted or discussed is exclusive of V.A.T.. In the event that a sale of the property, or part of the property, becomes chargeable a supply for the purpose of V.A.T. such tax will be payable (or become payable) by the Purchasers, in addition to the purchase price.
21. PARTICULARS - The Particulars were prepared in August 2016.
22. VIEWING - Interested parties may view at their own risk, during daylight hours, with a set of Particulars in hand.
23. FURTHER INFORMATION - Please contact Maxey Grounds & Co., Agricultural Department, 20 -24 Market Place, March, PE15 9JH. Telephone number: 01354 602030.
e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org or